The Nuke Custom Profile allows Loupedeck CT and Loupedeck Live users to efficiently navigate and create using the default shortcuts along with some useful tools to enhance the workflow.
The Nuke Custom Profile is made from 3 different workspaces, one with general actions to organize the Node Graph, a second one for the Curve Editor, and the last one for Rotoscopy and access to Nodes (with icons). Each workspace can be used for navigation through the timeline.
Nuke Custom Profile allows users to:
- Quickly navigate through the timeline and access keyframes
- Create basic nodes or a string of nodes with a click of a button such as grade, roto, transform…
- Edit the dope sheet/curve efficiently with interpolation functions and key operations
- Zoom in and out in the Viewer
- Adjust Display Gain and Gamma
- Quick Enable/Disable of Node(s) without looking at the device
Nuke Custom Profile specifications:
- Keyboard language must be set to English
- Shortcuts have to be on defaults in Nuke
- created in Nuke v12.2'