Loupedeck Software Guide
Native Software Integrations
Adding and Editing Icons
How to add an icon to an action
To add an icon to a Custom Action or Custom Adjustment, you need to open the custom action/adjustment editor and click the "+" symbol at the top right corner. This will open a the icon editor.
Adding an icon
Adding an icon can be done in two ways:
- Search a file from computer's file structure by clicking "Choose file" button, or
- Drag and drop an icon file over the icon area.
When an icon has been added it can be adjusted with the following parameters:
- Rotate: Rotate icon 90° to right with each press
- Zoom: Zoom closer or further by moving the slider left or right
- Save: Save and add icon to the custom action/adjustment.
- Close: Cancel changed.