Loupedeck Software Guide
Native Software Integrations
My Loupedeck console is partially or completely blank when connected to my computer
If only the home button on your Loupedeck console is displaying, or if only the Loupedeck icon is being displayed on the main wheel of your Loupedeck CT, and the console appears disconnected within the Loupedeck app, here’s what you can do.
- Try a different USB hub or USB port.
- Connect the device directly to the computer if possible.
- If available, try a different USB cable.
- If using any VPN software, please switch it off to see if it is causing this behavior.
- Turn off your firewall or any antivirus software if in use, to see if they are causing this behavior.