Adding an application support so that Loupedeck will recognize the application when it is launched.
Loupedeck supports many applications by providing a specific developed plugin that integrates deep into the target application.
If an application does not have any ready-made support (within Loupedeck system), it can still be added to have it's own custom profile!
- Locate Application drop-down menu from the top right of Loupedeck software
- Click “Add Application...” from the bottom of the application drop-down menu (red circle)
This will open a new window on top of Loupedeck software. From this window you select which application you want to use with Loupedeck.
- Select application from the "Select Application" drop-down menu.
NOTE! On Windows running applications are listed first followed by all installed applications.
- “Listed Application Name” will be automatically filled. Click the name area to edit if needed (in some cases it will have a process name instead of a simple application name).
- When adding an application to the Loupedeck system, it will automatically have one profile (later you can add more profiles if needed).
- Give the profile a describing name e.g. “Excel Default”.
- Give automatically created profile a description what it is for.
Press “Save” to add application into the Loupedeck's supported application list!