When an action is assigned to the Loupedeck consoles, it is actually assigned to a page.
When one page is full of assigned actions, you can create a new page for more actions. The number of available pages you can create is unlimited.
Note! This applies to workspace elements such as dials and touch buttons - system elements like round or square buttons can only have one page.
Selecting and Creating a Page
- Select the element to which you want to create a page (e.g. Touch Buttons)
- Click on the "+" sign on the page strip
- Give the page a describing name
- Press "Add" to create a new page
- Select either of the pages by clicking on the bottom page strip.
Tip! The name of a page should contain also the element type, e.g. Color Tool Dials or Color Tools Page. This way you can easily see what control element the page link is pointing to. This is needed when you make quick links for pages to e.g. touch buttons.
Assigning a Page
When entering a workspace all the pages are accessible by swiping the screen. If there are more than three pages it is advised to use page actions to for faster access to specific pages - these action works as a direct link to a specific page, making swipe navigation unnecessary.
It is advisable to use touch buttons for the page links - so that the link indicates to which page it is pointing to. Adding these links can be done in two different ways:
#1 Drag and drop a page from the navigation panel
- Open the navigation panel's tree structure to show the desired page
- Drag page over a button
#2 Drag and drop a page link from the actions panel
- Open Page Links the main group
- Locate desired page link
- Drag and drop page links over a button
Note! Copying a Page from one Workspace to another Workspace is not possible - page links only work within their corresponding workspace(s).