Loupedeck Software Guide
Native Software Integrations
How to allow Loupedeck through Firewall on Windows?
We recommend to check the Windows Security settings to ensure commands sent from Loupedeck are not blocked by Firewall.
- Search for Firewall & network protection in the Start search menu
- Click on Allow an app through the firewall
- In the Allowed application window, locate Loupedeck and check the box
- If Loupedeck is not listed there, please click on Change settings button and add it manually
- Relaunch Loupedeck after it has been added to the allow list to apply the changes
If you use any third-party antivirus software on your PC, please make sure Loupedeck is also listed in the allow-list.