Loupedeck Device Features
Loupedeck Plugin Guides
F.A.Q. & Support
How to Allow Loupedeck Through the Firewall on Windows
To ensure that commands sent from Loupedeck are not blocked by the Firewall, we recommend checking your Windows Security settings. Follow these steps:
- Search for "Firewall & network protection" in the Start search menu.
- Click on "Allow an app through the firewall."
- In the Allowed applications window, look for Loupedeck and check the box next to it.
- If Loupedeck is not listed, click on the "Change settings" button and add it manually.
5. After adding Loupedeck to the allow list, please relaunch the application to apply the changes.
If you are using any third-party antivirus software on your PC, ensure that Loupedeck is also added to its allow list.