- Loupedeck User Support
- F.A.Q. & Support
- Firmware & Connectivity Issues
Loupedeck Device Features
Loupedeck Plugin Guides
F.A.Q. & Support
How to allow Loupedeck through Firewall on Windows?
We recommend to check the Windows Security settings to ensure commands sent from Loupedeck are not blocked by Firewall.
- Search for Firewall & network protection in the Start search menu
- Click on Allow an app through the firewall
- In the Allowed application window, locate Loupedeck and check the box
- If Loupedeck is not listed there, please click on Change settings button and add it manually
- Relaunch Loupedeck after it has been added to the allow list to apply the changes
If you use any third-party antivirus software on your PC, please make sure Loupedeck is also listed in the allow-list.