macOS installation process and opening Loupedeck setup
The same Loupedeck software is used for all Loupedeck devices.
- Download Loupedeck software
- Activate installer
To manage your Loupedeck console (assign actions and adjustments) launch Loupedeck setup ( ) from
- Application folder
- Locate and click on “Loupedeck” - this will start the Loupedeck service software; then
- Menu Bar
- Click on Loupedeck icon at the top menu bar
- Select “Open Loupedeck”
Now you are ready to customize your Loupedeck device!
NOTE! Make sure that Loupedeck Setup app has needed permissions to run!
- Go to System Preferences
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click on Accessibility
- Check the box next to Loupedeck
If dials do not react and buttons won't work in the target application, the Loupedeck may have revoked permissions. You may need to uncheck and check in step (4) above