- Loupedeck User Support
- F.A.Q. & Support
- Photo Editing Software Plugins
Loupedeck Device Features
Loupedeck Plugin Guides
F.A.Q. & Support
Loupedeck console isn’t working in Photoshop 2021/2022
How to activate the plugin Adobe Photoshop
If your Loupedeck isn’t working in Photoshop CC 2021/2022, meaning no actions are being sent and executed when commanded, here are a few steps that might fix the issue.
- Make sure to use Loupedeck’s latest software version to avoid any compatibility issues. See the downloads section of the knowledge base to get the latest version of Loupedeck software.
- Click on Photoshop -> Plugins -> Loupedeck
- Select Loupedeck info to open a pop-up window
- Wait till you see Connected displayed in the connection tab
Please also make sure that you do not have several Photoshop version installed as the plugin might not work properly