64bit builds: (22.214.171.12452) Windows 10 and later and (126.96.36.19953) macOS 10.14 or later.
Hardware Support (UI)
- Loupedeck CT
- Loupedeck Live
- Loupedeck Live S
- Razer Stream Controller
- Razer Stream Controller X
Software Support (macOS & Windows)
- Ableton Live 11
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Camera Raw (only Photoshop)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (2021 or newer)
- Capture One
- Spotify Premium
- OBS Studio (v28.0 or later)
- Philips Hue (Bridge)
Software Support (macOS only)
- Final Cut Pro
- macOS desktop support
Software Support (Windows only)
- Streamlabs (v0.20 or later)
- Windows desktop support
- Redesigned the Keyboard Shortcut custom action for improved usability and compatibility with different keyboard layouts.
- It is recommended to reassign any previously assigned keyboard related actions with the updated one as there might be unexpected issues. These actions include: Old keyboard shortcuts and single actions from the “Keyboard” and “Keyboard modifiers” groups previously found under the Desktop- Supergroup
- Added a new “Character” -action to type any single Unicode character, including all ASCII characters.
- Introduced a new Twitch plugin to resolve connectivity issues and add new features.
- Improved the functionality of adjustment actions when assigned to touch screen buttons.
- Extended the capability to copy stored actions across profiles.
- Updated the macOS installer design.
- Added a new action "Make device screenshot" available under the Developer folder in the Desktop supergroup. The screenshots will be saved in "My Documents/Loupedeck/Device Screenshots."
- Added the ability to create and assign touch pages and workspaces directly to empty touch buttons.
- Added "+" icons for touch and dial page indicators in the UI to facilitate creating and managing new pages.
- Introduced a UI prompt to navigate directly to newly created pages in the action panel.
- Enabled profile export directly from the three dots in the profile drop-down menu.
- Replaced the old replace action dialogue with a hover tooltip when assigning actions to existing actions.
- Updated copyright information in the about dialogs for both macOS and Windows.
- Removed the old keyboard actions from the UI due to the new "Shortcut Key" and "Character" actions.
- Updated UI messages to support a new severity level: successful when tasks are accomplished.
- Changed the device screen background color to light grey.
- Added an error message: "Action type not supported" when attempting to add MIDI commands to a multi-state action.
- Updated icons for default profile Web Page and Open Application actions
- Added support for Razer Stream Controller X.
- Updated button text behavior in the UI when changed.
- Enabled the recording of only modifiers without other characters with the Keyboard Shortcut action.
- Fixed multiple compatibility issues with recorded shortcuts and different keyboard layouts.
- Recorded shortcuts now support holding down of single non-modifier keys.
- Limited the character count of the Text custom action to 500 characters.
- Added localization support to dynamic action description and plugin state.
- Included the new Twitch plugin directly in the installer, simplifying installation.
- Note that some actions may need to be reassigned with the new plugin.
AI Assistant (Chat GTP)
- Added an action for creating a chat by highlighting text and pressing a button.
- Extended the plugin trial period until September 30, 2023.
- Fixed a bug that prevented importing profiles from shared folders in Windows.
- Resolved a rare bug causing random crashes on Windows startup.
- Fixed an issue where multi-state actions would display only one icon for each state.
- Corrected the icon alignment when multiple adjustment type actions were assigned on the same page.
- Fixed the alignment of buttons in the custom action editor.
- Resolved a bug where action editor fields would not display properly after discarding edits.
- Fixed an issue where line breaks were not included in Text custom actions.
- Addressed a confusing issue where text custom actions produced unexpected output in Japanese.
- Fixed multiple issues where keyboard shortcut actions did not behave like a real keyboard.
- Corrected an issue on macOS where Ctrl + Arrow key down was not executed properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Print Screen command was not sent correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Loupedeck service would crash after replacing a GIF with another GIF in an action.
- Resolved an issue where GIFs were not properly displayed in the UI.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the recording of "åäö".
- Addressed an issue where dropdown menus for action editor parameters would not update based on UI changes.
- Fixed a bug that caused the numeric pad and keyboard control centers to malfunction on macOS.
- Fixed two minor issues with action alignment and description text placement in the UI.
- Fixed an issue where old Lightroom profiles would not update to new ones.
- Fixed a bug that prevented resetting chroma brightness.
- Addressed a bug where the functionality of the UI could break when tapping "+" and "-" multiple times while using an adjustment type action on a touch button.
Photoshop (Camera Raw)
- Fixed a bug where adjustments were not applied to DNF and .TIFF file extensions
- Fixed a bug where the prompt value was used as name in case of empty name field.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI CC value “0“ would not be saved in stored actions
- Adding text to a GIF Icon is restricted in some custom action types.
- macOS: In cases where two versions of a supported application are installed, the non-active version may start when Loupedeck uses press actions.
- Loupedeck+ may not wake up after sleep mode in some circumstances.
- Loupedeck does not recognize Live2D and LibreOffice apps with custom profiles.
- Loupedeck Live devices occasionally remain active while screens are locked in Windows OS.
- Developers may experience difficulty signing into the cloud environment.
- No translation is available for the "no internet connection" notification in Marketplace, regardless of language.
- Using Search does not highlight the "Custom" tab even if it contains search hits in the Stored Custom Actions folder.
- Transparent icons or icons with a black background appear grey on a black background instead of blending in on the CT wheel.
- Profile changes in the task bar menu do not always reflect the active application in the UI.
- Custom Groups can only be deleted when they are empty of actions.
- The "Optional action before" adjustment cannot be removed. A workaround is to change the action type to "Run" and then back to "Shortcut".
- Plugin support for Ableton Live 10 must be manually installed from the Loupedeck Support pages.
- The dynamic page "Clip Launch Mode" scales incorrectly on Live S - console.
- Dynamic pages are disabled for devices that cannot support them.
- Some shortcut actions do not work when After Effects is installed in a language other than English.
- After Effects 2022 displays an "Easy Cheese" error on Windows. After closing the popup, most adjustments work normally except for a few from the "General" action group. As a workaround, corresponding adjustments from the "Transport" action group can be used.
- Multiple Loupedeck control surfaces can be seen in settings. (See Troubleshooting article for more information).
- Some icons, such as "Set Rating," are not shown.
- Loupedeck+ / Loupedeck Original: Control Dial / Crop does not work.
- The Brush tool does not open when the action is used (affects Windows users).
- The Crop Tool does not initiate when the action is used (affects Windows users).
Final Cut Pro:
- Localization (translation of action names) is temporarily disabled.
- Note that not all CommandPost plugin actions are compatible with Loupedeck+.
- For shortcut actions that include the Shift key, Shift is not always executed, mainly affecting the selection of "Tools".
- Illustrator 2022 or higher is not supported on M1 Mac (support will be added in the next release).
- Pressing the Home button in masking-submode returns to the library instead of the Develop mode.
- Some brush parameters are missing from the action list.
- "Activate Crop Tool by Rotation" has inconsistent behavior.
- Filtering actions are affected on CT/Live if the legacy "--/Col" toggle-action is used on Loupedeck+.
- Some Masking actions are visible in the action panel when develop workspaces are active. These actions only work within Masking submode.
- The Tools folder is incorrectly named as "Tools Menu".
- The Viewer Count widget does not refactor sending keyboard shortcuts and keyboard modifiers.
- Windows: If OBS Studio is restarted a few seconds after having closed it, the Loupedeck will not connect as it has not finished disconnecting from the previous instance (5.0.3).
- Changing scene collections has a chance to break functionality.
- Icons might not get updated on Loupedeck boot.
- When using the Control Center, the following actions might disappear right after they have been used: Brightness, Hue, Color Temperature.
- Long Press does not function.
- LIVE S: Color Temperature adjustment is not available in Control Centers.
- Dynamic pages cannot be added using the new UI.
- Loupedeck+ and Loupedeck Original: None of the main dials are working. (Dials work in Camera Raw).
- ACR Tools cannot be closed due to lack of API support from Photoshop.
Photoshop (Camera Raw):
- Color Grading does not function.
- Zoom-out zooms-in if the Finnish language/keyboard is selected.
- Adjusting Grain amount is not functioning.
- Closing a tool by pressing on the icon is not functioning.
- On versions older than 14.0, Run Script Error messages constantly show, preventing the use of Loupedeck. This is not an issue with later versions of Premiere Pro. (See Troubleshooting article for more info).
- For some users, adjusting volume shows the error message "Cannot adjust volume, no active playback device." Sign out from Spotify-linking and sign back in to resolve.
- Dynamic control centers (input switcher, audio mixer, etc.) might not recognize new inputs introduced during a session. Restarting the Loupedeck software resolves the issue.
- Some of the dynamic control centers do not scale correctly on Live S streaming console touch buttons.
- Dynamic control centers are disabled for devices that cannot support them.