64bit build: (184.108.40.20618) macOS 10.14 or later.
This hotfix addresses the issue with the Keyboard Shortcut action when using Japanese keyboard layout on macOS
Hardware Support (UI)
- Loupedeck CT
- Loupedeck Live
- Loupedeck Live S
- Razer Stream Controller
- Razer Stream Controller X
- Ableton Live 11
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Camera Raw (only Photoshop)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (2021 or newer)
- Capture One
- Spotify Premium
- OBS Studio (v28.0 or later)
- Philips Hue (Bridge)
- Final Cut Pro
- macOS desktop support
- Fixed the issue with Keyboard Shortcut actions not functioning correctly when using a Japanese layout keyboard on macOS
- Fixed the issue that caused some antivirus software to react needlessly on macOS
- Adding text to a GIF Icon is restricted in some custom action types.
- macOS: In cases where two versions of a supported application are installed, the non-active version may start when Loupedeck uses press actions.
- Loupedeck+ may not wake up after sleep mode in some circumstances.
- Loupedeck does not recognize Live2D and LibreOffice apps with custom profiles.
- Loupedeck Live devices occasionally remain active while screens are locked in Windows OS.
- Developers may experience difficulty signing into the cloud environment.
- No translation is available for the "no internet connection" notification in Marketplace, regardless of language.
- Using Search does not highlight the "Custom" tab even if it contains search hits in the Stored Custom Actions folder.
- Transparent icons or icons with a black background appear grey on a black background instead of blending in on the CT wheel.
- Profile changes in the task bar menu do not always reflect the active application in the UI.
- Custom Groups can only be deleted when they are empty of actions.
- The "Optional action before" adjustment cannot be removed. A workaround is to change the action type to "Run" and then back to "Shortcut".
- Plugin support for Ableton Live 10 must be manually installed from the Loupedeck Support pages.
- The dynamic page "Clip Launch Mode" scales incorrectly on Live S - console.
- Dynamic pages are disabled for devices that cannot support them.
- Some shortcut actions do not work when After Effects is installed in a language other than English.
- After Effects 2022 displays an "Easy Cheese" error on Windows. After closing the popup, most adjustments work normally except for a few from the "General" action group. As a workaround, corresponding adjustments from the "Transport" action group can be used.
- Multiple Loupedeck control surfaces can be seen in settings. (See Troubleshooting article for more information).
- Some icons, such as "Set Rating," are not shown.
- Loupedeck+ / Loupedeck Original: Control Dial / Crop does not work.
- The Brush tool does not open when the action is used (affects Windows users).
- The Crop Tool does not initiate when the action is used (affects Windows users).
Final Cut Pro:
- Localization (translation of action names) is temporarily disabled.
- Note that not all CommandPost plugin actions are compatible with Loupedeck+.
- For shortcut actions that include the Shift key, Shift is not always executed, mainly affecting the selection of "Tools".
- Illustrator 2022 or higher is not supported on M1 Mac (support will be added in the next release).
- Pressing the Home button in masking-submode returns to the library instead of the Develop mode.
- Some brush parameters are missing from the action list.
- "Activate Crop Tool by Rotation" has inconsistent behavior.
- Filtering actions are affected on CT/Live if the legacy "--/Col" toggle-action is used on Loupedeck+.
- Some Masking actions are visible in the action panel when develop workspaces are active. These actions only work within Masking submode.
- The Tools folder is incorrectly named as "Tools Menu".
- The Viewer Count widget does not refactor sending keyboard shortcuts and keyboard modifiers.
- Windows: If OBS Studio is restarted a few seconds after having closed it, the Loupedeck will not connect as it has not finished disconnecting from the previous instance (5.0.3).
- Changing scene collections has a chance to break functionality.
- Icons might not get updated on Loupedeck boot.
- When using the Control Center, the following actions might disappear right after they have been used: Brightness, Hue, Color Temperature.
- Long Press does not function.
- LIVE S: Color Temperature adjustment is not available in Control Centers.
- Dynamic pages cannot be added using the new UI.
- Loupedeck+ and Loupedeck Original: None of the main dials are working. (Dials work in Camera Raw).
- ACR Tools cannot be closed due to lack of API support from Photoshop.
Photoshop (Camera Raw):
- Color Grading does not function.
- Zoom-out zooms-in if the Finnish language/keyboard is selected.
- Adjusting Grain amount is not functioning.
- Closing a tool by pressing on the icon is not functioning.
- On versions older than 14.0, Run Script Error messages constantly show, preventing the use of Loupedeck. This is not an issue with later versions of Premiere Pro. (See Troubleshooting article for more info).
- For some users, adjusting volume shows the error message "Cannot adjust volume, no active playback device." Sign out from Spotify-linking and sign back in to resolve.
- Dynamic control centers (input switcher, audio mixer, etc.) might not recognize new inputs introduced during a session. Restarting the Loupedeck software resolves the issue.
- Some of the dynamic control centers do not scale correctly on Live S streaming console touch buttons.
- Dynamic control centers are disabled for devices that cannot support them.