If you experience any connectivity issues with your Twitch account, we recommend to re-connect your Twitch and Loupedeck accounts by following these steps:
- Remove your Twitch account from Loupedeck software General settings (Cogwheel icon at the bottom left corner) -> Account
- Remove your Twitch account from your Streaming profile
- Log out from your Loupedeck account in the Setup app
- Close Loupedeck setup app
- Log out from your Twitch account at the Twitch website so that the access token is refreshed
After this, open Loupedeck app and log in with your Loupedeck account. Add the Twitch account in the General settings (Cogwheel icon at the bottom left corner) -> Account.
This will take you to the authentication process again. When twitch is connected, it will always show the 127.0.0.1 error page after connecting. We are working on improving this part of the process.
When Twitch is added in the General settings, go ahead and add it to your streaming profile again.