Problem: Final Cut Pro Color Wheels are not responding when used with the Loupedeck console.
Enable Color Wheels in Final Cut Pro Settings:
- Open Final Cut Pro X.
- Navigate to Final Cut Pro -> Preferences -> General -> Color Correction.
- Select “Color Wheels” and accept.
Ensure Loupedeck Has the Necessary Permissions:
- Open System Preferences.
- Choose Security & Privacy.
- Click on Privacy, then select Accessibility.
- Find Loupedeck and ensure the box next to it is ticked; then apply.
Please note: Some macOS versions require adding Loupedeck in the Automation settings (System preferences -> Security & Privacy -> Privacy -> Automation), check that the System Event box is ticked under Installer.
Additionally, you can gain full control over Final Cut Pro, including the ability to trigger individual effect if you install the CommandPost plugin. The plugin is available for download in the Loupedeck Marketplace.