Final Cut Pro Color Wheels are not working.
To start working with color wheels, please enable them in the settings:
- Open Final Cut Pro X
- Go to Final Cut Pro -> Preferences -> General -> Color Correction
- Select “Color Wheels” and accept
Loupedeck does not have the necessary permissions.
Loupedeck needs sufficient permissions on your computer to send certain types of commands.
- Open System Preferences
- Select Security & Privacy
- Select Privacy
- Go to Accessibility
- Find Loupedeck and tick the box and apply
The Final Cut Pro Command Sets folder is missing
A missing Command Sets folder means the Loupedeck Command Sets Shortcut file did not install properly during installation. This means Final Cut Pro cannot access the folder and some actions may not function as intended.
If your Final Cut Pro command set folder is missing here are a few steps to fix the problem:
- Creating the missing folder manually to the following location: /Users/”username”/Library/Application Support/Final Cut Pro/Command Sets
- Download the command set file from this link and copy the downloaded file into the newly created folder.
- Select Loupedeck in Final Cut Pro -> Command Sets
Note: Please restart the Loupedeck software when you made changes with Command Sets in the Mac folder structure.