- When using your Loupedeck console on a Windows system, you may encounter issues where some or all of the buttons and dials are unresponsive when pressed or rotated. This article provides a step-by-step guide to help resolve this problem.
- If you're experiencing unresponsive buttons and dials on your Loupedeck console while using Windows, you can follow these troubleshooting steps to address the issue:
Check Third-Party Antivirus Software:
- Verify if you have any third-party antivirus or security software installed on your system. These applications can sometimes block commands sent from the Loupedeck console.
- Access the settings of your antivirus software and ensure that it does not interfere with the functioning of the Loupedeck console. You may need to configure the software to allow Loupedeck commands.
Review Firewall & Network Protection Settings:
- Windows Firewall can sometimes restrict the communication between your Loupedeck console and your computer. You'll want to ensure that Loupedeck is permitted through the firewall.
- To check these settings, follow these steps: a. Open the Windows Security settings by searching for "Windows Security" in the Windows search bar. b. In the Windows Security window, select "Firewall & network protection." c. Click on "Allow an app through firewall." d. Look for Loupedeck in the list of apps and ensure it is allowed for both private and public networks.
- Learn more about Firewall setting in this article.
By following these steps, you can address issues with unresponsive buttons and dials on your Loupedeck console in a Windows environment. This should help ensure a smooth experience when using your Loupedeck with your preferred applications.