Tutorial for setting up Capture One 21 (or older versions) for MacOS.
Download Loupedeck Software: Click here (opens a new tab to the download page).
MacOS & Capture One 21 (or most recent)
- Verify Loupedeck permissions in macOS: Instructions here (opens in a new window).
- Launch Capture One
- Open Edit menu
- Select 'Edit Keyboard Shortcuts'
- At the top: open the 'Set' drop-down menu. Select "Loupedeck Default" as your shortcut set.
Note! If the shortcut file cannot be found, then you need to grant access rights (to your own macOS user profile) to be able to make changes to that folder - and re-install Loupedeck software after the permission have been granted. See instructions (Apple support).
Only for Capture One 21 or newer: You can use other shortcut files instead of "Loupedeck Default" - They might not cover all the functions needed and you will get a warning sign in the Loupedeck Software about incorrect shortcut file.
MacOS & Capture One 20 (or older)
Supported version numbers: 11, 12 & 13 (also known as Capture One 20)
Older versions can be used utilizing keyboard shortcut based custom actions and custom adjustments. For this, you need to:
- Download: Loupedeck_beta.plist
- Download one profile based on your Loupedeck device:
- Copy the keyboard shortcut file here:
- /Users/"username"/Library/ApplicationSupport/Capture One/KeyboardShortcuts
- In Capture One:
- Open Edit menu
- Select Edit Keyboard Shortucts
- Open Set drop-down menu
- select Loupedeck_beta
- Import the Capture One Extended profile:
- Open Loupedeck software
- Open Profile drop-down-menu
- Click on "Import profile" located at the bottom of the menu: Import "Capture One Extended" profile into your Loupedeck system.