64bit builds: (18.104.22.16859) Windows 10 and later and (22.214.171.12460) macOS 10.14 or later. This update includes bug fixes and minor usability and service enhancements.
Hardware Support (UI v.5)
- Loupedeck CT
- Loupedeck Live
- Loupedeck Live S
- Razer Stream Controller
- Loupedeck+ (Beta)
Software Support (macOS & Windows)
- Ableton Live 11
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop 2022
- Camera Raw (only Photoshop)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (2021 or newer)
- Capture One
- Spotify Premium
- OBS Studio (v28.0 or later)
- Philips Hue (Bridge)
Software Support (macOS only)
- Final Cut Pro
- macOS desktop support
Software Support (Windows only)
- Streamlabs (v0.20 or later)
- Windows desktop support
- Added action descriptions to the most used actions in the action panel.
- Action Panel : Device actions tab has a customized icon depending on the device that has been connected to the computer.
- The action editor now provides a default name for customizable actions.
- Newly designed macOS-installer.
- Streamlined and improved the Razer user login process
- Improvements to the new SDK functions for action editing
- Disabled the workspace menu for Razer Stream Controller when not required by the plugin.
Bug Fixes (General)
- Fixed the issue that caused the side touch bars become unreactive to double tap.
- Fixed the bug that caused AppleScript action template to appear without its designated icon.
- The round button color has been strengthened in the Loupedeck software UI device view.
- Fixed a bug that caused a “no action assigned” tooltip to show even when an action was mapped on the button.
- Windows: Fixed an issue that caused icons not to be saved to the action if their file path length exceeded 260 characters.
- Fixed an issue that caused the UI device view to show the last device that was selected and not the device that was last connected.
- Fixed a bug in the icon editor that caused it to reset to a wrong default state when “reset icon to default” was used.
- Fixed a bug in the keyboard shortcut – custom action, that listed the key menu items in the wrong order.
- Fixed an issue on macOS that caused Keyboard control center navigation become inoperative
Bug Fixes (Plugin)
- Fixed the bug that caused plugin connection issues with OBS 28.0.3 and M1 macs.
- macOS: In cases where two versions of a supported application are installed, the non-active version may start when Loupedeck uses press actions.
- In some circumstances Loupedeck+ may not wake up after (OS) sleep mode
- Live2D and LibreOffice apps with custom profiles are not recognized by Loupedeck
- Occasionally, Loupedeck Live devices remain active while locked screens are locked (Win OS)
- Developers may not be able to sign into the cloud environment
- No translation is available for Marketplace's "no internet connection" notification (in any language).
- Using Search doesn’t highlight the “Custom” tab even if “Custom” contains search hits in the Stored Custom Actions folder
- Transparent icons, or icons with black background, don’t blend in on the CT wheel but appear grey on black background
- When Loupedeck+ or Loupedeck Original are connected, access to the UI is not possible
- In the UI, profile changes in the task bar menu do not always reflect the active application
- Custom Groups can only be deleted when they are empty of actions
- --/Col, Hue, Sat, Lum and B&W buttons can be assigned with an action, but action cannot be removed as control card does not open (design-fix coming later).
- "Optional action before" adjustment cannot be removed. The workaround is to change the action type to e.g., "Run" and then back to "Shortcut"
- Plugin support for Ableton Live 10 must be installed manually from the Loupedeck Support pages.
- Dynamic page: “Clip Launch Mode” scales incorrectly on Live S – console
- Dynamic pages are disabled for devices that cannot support them
- Some shortcut actions do not work with After Effects being installed in different language than English
- After Effects 2022 is displaying “Easy Cheese” error on Windows. After Effects is working normally after closing the popup except for few adjustments from “General” action group.
Not working adjustments on Windows with AE 2022 are: Opacity, Rotate, Scale, Move. As a workaround the corresponding adjustments from “Transport” action group can be used.
- Multiple Loupedeck control surfaces can be seen in settings. (See Troubleshooting article for more information).
- Some icons are not shown (e.g., Set Rating)
- Loupedeck+ / Loupedeck Original: Control Dial / Crop does not work
- Brush tool is not opened when the action is used (affects windows users)
- Crop Tool does not initiate when action is used (affects windows users)
Final Cut Pro
- Localization (translation of action names) is temporarily disabled
- For shortcut actions that include Shift key, Shift is not always executed. It affects mainly the selection of “Tools”.
- Illustrator 2022 or higher is not supported on M1 Mac (support will be added in next release)
- Pressing Home button in masking-submode returns to library instead of Develop-mode
- Some brush parameters are missing from the action list
- ‘Activate Crop Tool by Rotation’ has inconsistent behaviour
- Filtering actions are affected on CT/Live if legacy ‘--/Col’ toggle-action is used on Loupedeck+.
- Actions from Keyboard group do not work
- Some Masking actions are visible in the action panel (when develop workspaces are active) - those actions only work within Masking submode.
- Tools-folder is incorrectly named (should be ‘Tools Menu’).
- Viewer Count – widget does not work
- Windows: If OBS Studio is restarted a few seconds after having closed it the Loupedeck will not connect as it has not finished disconnecting from the previous instance (5.0.3)
- Changing scene collections has a chance to break functionality
- Icons might not get updated on Loupedeck boot
- When using the Control Center, the following actions might disappear right after they have been used: Brightness, Hue, Color Temperature
- Long Press does not function
- LIVE S: Color Temperature adjustment not available in Control Centers
- Dynamic pages cannot be added using the new UI
- Loupedeck+, Loupedeck Original: None of the main dials are working
- (Dials work in Camera Raw)
- ACR Tools cannot be closed (lack of API support from Photoshop)
Photoshop (Camera Raw)
- Color Grading is not functioning
- Zoom-out zooms-in if Finnish language/keyboard is selected
- Adjusting Grain amount is not functioning
- Closing a tool by pressing on the icon is not functioning
- On version older than 14.0, Run Script Error messages shows constantly preventing use of Loupedeck. This is not an issue with later versions of Premiere Pro.
- (Troubleshooting article for more info)
- Auto tone action might not work on all Premiere Pro versions
- For some users: “Cannot adjust volume, no active playback device”
- Sign out from Spotify-linking and sign back in
- Dynamic control centers (input switcher, audio mixer etc.) might not recognize new inputs that are introduced during a session. Restarting the Loupedeck software resolves the issue.
- Some of the dynamic control centers do not scale correctly on Live S streaming console touch buttons.
- Dynamic control centers are disabled for devices that cannot support them