This version includes a new AI Assistant plugin, a number of UI/UX improvements, bug fixes and stability enhancements
64bit builds: (18.104.22.16840) macOS 10.14 or later and a hotfix (22.214.171.12458) for Windows 10 or later.
This update includes a new AI assistant plugin and bug fixes.
Hardware Support (UI)
- Loupedeck CT
- Loupedeck Live
- Loupedeck Live S
- Razer Stream Controller
Software Support (macOS & Windows)
- Ableton Live 11
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Audition
- Adobe Lightroom Classic
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Camera Raw (only Photoshop)
- Adobe Premiere Pro (2021 or newer)
- Capture One
- Spotify Premium
- OBS Studio (v28.0 or later)
- Philips Hue (Bridge)
Software Support (macOS only)
- Final Cut Pro
- macOS desktop support
Software Support (Windows only)
- Streamlabs (v0.20 or later)
- Windows desktop support
- Support for new Loupedeck AI Assistant plugin. Loupedeck offers a free trial period for this plugin.
- New OBS Studio plugin (First introduced in 5.6). Requires remapping OBS actions of the existing profiles.
- Icon editor now remembers the last used folder when browsing icons.
- When a plugin profile is activated, the action editor will by default display the plugin actions.
- New “Activate menu bar” action in OS actions.
- Simplified the warning message in the tooltip for actions that are not available (for example, if the corresponding plugin has been uninstalled).
- Fixed the bug that caused the icon text not to update on the action.
- Fixed the issue that caused the arrow keys to work improperly or not at all.
- Fixed the issue that caused toggle actions not to work with the multi-action.
- Fixed the bug that caused an error when “Switch Profile” action was selected.
- Fixed a bug that caused no error to show when a dial adjustment was added to multi-action.
- Fixed the "Navigate Desktops (Delete)" action in the Windows Desktop plugin.
- Fixed the issue where clipboard operations failed occasionally in the Windows Desktop plugin actions.
- Fixed the issue where the Marketplace UI incorrectly displayed an installation as still ongoing, even after it had already finished.
- Fixed an issue with the Scene icons, which were inverted.
- Fixed the bug that caused the photo rating to change instead of moving to the next or previous photo.
- Fixed the issue where in Camera Raw the workspace did not switch to the "Camera Raw" mode. Instead, the default Photoshop tools remained available even when the Camera Raw window was in use.
- Adding text to a GIF Icon is restricted in some of the custom action types.
- macOS: In cases where two versions of a supported application are installed, the non-active version may start when Loupedeck uses press actions.
- In some circumstances Loupedeck+ may not wake up after (OS) sleep mode
- Live2D and LibreOffice apps with custom profiles are not recognized by Loupedeck.
- Occasionally, Loupedeck Live devices remain active while locked screens are locked (Win OS)
- Developers may not be able to sign into the cloud environment.
- No translation is available for Marketplace's "no internet connection" notification (in any language).
- Using Search doesn’t highlight the “Custom” tab even if “Custom” contains search hits in the Stored Custom Actions folder.
- Transparent icons, or icons with black background, don’t blend in on the CT wheel but appear grey on black background.
- In the UI, profile changes in the task bar menu do not always reflect the active application.
- Custom Groups can only be deleted when they are empty of actions.
- "Optional action before" adjustment cannot be removed.
- Plugin support for Ableton Live 10 must be installed manually from the Loupedeck Support pages.
- Dynamic page: “Clip Launch Mode” scales incorrectly on Live S – console.
- Dynamic pages are disabled for devices that cannot support them.
- All premade MIDI actions in the MIDI workspace of Ableton Live default profile do not work as intended. Create new actions to replace them.
- Some shortcut actions do not work with After Effects being installed in different language than English.
- After Effects 2022 is displaying “Easy Cheese” error on Windows. After Effects is working normally after closing the popup except for few adjustments from “General” action group.
Not working adjustments on Windows with AE 2022 are: Opacity, Rotate, Scale, Move. As a workaround the corresponding adjustments from “Transport” action group can be used.
- Multiple Loupedeck control surfaces can be seen in settings. (See Troubleshooting article for more information).
- Some icons are not shown (e.g., Set Rating)
- Loupedeck+ / Loupedeck Original: Control Dial / Crop does not work.
- Brush tool is not opened when the action is used (affects windows users)
- Crop Tool does not initiate when action is used (affects windows users)
Final Cut Pro
- Localization (translation of action names) is temporarily disabled.
- Note that not all CommandPost plugin actions are compatible with Loupedeck+ console.
- For shortcut actions that include Shift key, Shift is not always executed. It affects mainly the selection of “Tools”.
- Illustrator 2022 or higher is not supported on M1 Mac (support will be added in next release)
- Pressing Home button in masking-submode returns to library instead of Develop-mode
- Some brush parameters are missing from the action list
- ‘Activate Crop Tool by Rotation’ has inconsistent behaviour
- Filtering actions are affected on CT/Live if legacy ‘--/Col’ toggle-action is used on Loupedeck+.
- Actions from Keyboard group do not work
- Some Masking actions are visible in the action panel (when develop workspaces are active) - those actions only work within Masking submode.
- Tools-folder is incorrectly named (should be ‘Tools Menu’).
- Viewer Count – widget does not work.
- When using the Control Center, the following actions might disappear right after they have been used: Brightness, Hue, Color Temperature
- Long Press does not function.
- LIVE S: Color Temperature adjustment not available in Control Centers
- Dynamic pages cannot be added using the new UI
- Loupedeck+, Loupedeck Original: None of the main dials are working.
- (Dials work in Camera Raw)
- ACR Tools cannot be closed (lack of API support from Photoshop)
Photoshop (Camera Raw)
- Color Grading is not functioning.
- Zoom-out zooms-in if Finnish language/keyboard is selected.
- Adjusting Grain amount is not functioning.
- Closing a tool by pressing on the icon is not functioning.
- Panels do not open automatically when using the adjustments in camera raw.
- On version older than 14.0, Run Script Error messages shows constantly preventing use of Loupedeck. This is not an issue with later versions of Premiere Pro.
- (Troubleshooting article for more info)
- For some users: “Cannot adjust volume, no active playback device.”
- Sign out from Spotify-linking and sign back in
- Dynamic control centers (input switcher, audio mixer etc.) might not recognize new inputs that are introduced during a session. Restarting the Loupedeck software resolves the issue.
- Some of the dynamic control centers do not scale correctly on Live S streaming console touch buttons.
- Dynamic control centers are disabled for devices that cannot support them.